- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: Serving size depends on how much dip you're going to want to eat. :)
- Yield: about 2 cups dip
- 1 (10 oz) tub truwhip, thawed
- 3 -4 tablespoons of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, fold together the thawed truwhip and PB2 powdered peanut butter powder. (Add more peanut butter if you want a super strong peanut butter taste).
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes - an hour before serving.
Leave a Comment