- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 14 cups of soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can tomato soup (23.2 oz can)
- 5 cups water
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (32 oz bag)
- 1 pound bag frozen cheese ravioli
- In a large stock pot, combine the chicken broth, water and tomato soup.
- Whisk everything together.
- Bring the soup to a simmer on medium-high heat.
- Add the frozen vegetables and let it cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on how tender you\'d like the vegetables to be.
- Bring the soup to a low boil and add in the frozen ravioli. Let it cook for 10 minutes or until the ravioli is cooked.
Leave a Comment