- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 1h 15m
- Yield: 20 Stuffed Cheeseburger Sliders
- 20 Martin's Party Potato Rolls
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella slices
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoons ground beef per slider burger patty.
- Roll slider burger patty into a ball.
- Use your thumb to press an indention into patty.
- Add a small piece (about 1/2 inch piece) of fresh mozzarella cheese to center of patty.
- Fold over sides to enclose cheese into ground beef.
- Flatten burger patty to about 1/2 inch thick and about 3 inches wide.
- Season each side with some of the garlic mixture.
- Cook cheese stuffed slider patties (3 or 4 at a time) in an air fryer at 350F for 10 minutes for a medium to medium well burger.
- Place sliders onto Martin’s Party Potato Rolls and top with your favorite cheeseburger toppings!
Leave a Comment