- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 55m
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 24 ounces pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound green beans, ends snapped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 5 -6 large chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 small orange or 1 mandarin orange
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spread potatoes and green beans on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with onion powder. Toss to coat.
- Season chicken legs with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Place chicken into the vegetables, bottom side up.
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon zest from orange and squeeze out 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange zest and juice, apricot preserves, soy sauce and garlic.
- Brush the chicken with half of the glaze.
- Bake chicken and vegetables in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir the vegetables.
- Flip the chicken right side up and brush with the remaining glaze.
- Place back into oven and bake for 30-35 more minutes or until chicken is done.
- Chicken is done when it is at least 165°F on an instant-read thermometer and the potatoes are tender.
Love your recipes & I usually print them from my iPhone. Too many ads are showing up on the print out now so it’s not convenient & a waste of ink & paper. The ads pay, but must they print as well? No matter which way I work it can’t get rid of them.
I’m not sure how the print options are on the iPhone because I don’t have one but when I click the print button at the bottom of the recipe on my computer it doesn’t print ads with the recipe. can you highlight and print from a phone?