- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces creamy Swiss cheese (I used Laughing Cow Swiss Wedges)
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the cream cheese and creamy swiss cheese to the bowl of a stand mixed and mix until combines. (or put into a large bowl and use an electric mixer)
- Add in the cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Mix in the garlic powder and mayonnaise.
- Mix well. Stir in the cooked chopped bacon pieces.
- Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot/warm with crackers.
Leave a Comment