- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Yield: 20
- 20 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 6 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Pour butter in a 9x13-inch pan or 12-inch deep dish pizza pan. Cut each roll into 3 pieces; roll the pieces in the butter and arrange evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the rolls. Top with grated cheese. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Bake at 350ºF 20-25 minutes.