- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 8 Stuffed Biscuits
- Category: Breakfast
- 6 strips of thick cut bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large refrigerated flaky canned biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet until crispy, lay on a paper towel to drain.
- Pour out bacon grease.
- Add eggs to the pan with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scramble and cook eggs until done.
- Set aside some of the cheese and bacon for the tops of the biscuits.
- Open biscuits.
- Take each uncooked biscuit and open like a sandwich.
- On the bottom layer add the scrambled eggs, some of these cheese and a few pieces of bacon.
- Close the \"sandwich\" and press the edges of the biscuit together to seal the eggs, cheese and bacon inside.
- Lay on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of each biscuit and sprinkle with a few more pieces of bacon.
- Place back into the oven and turn the broiler on high.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - Don\'t burn them!
- Serve hot.
Leave a Comment