- Cook Time: 15m
- Yield: 12-14 rolls
- 1 can of Refrigerated Pizza dough (or homemade)
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes) cut in half
- 4 -6 oz Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 -4 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese over the dough
- Next, sprinkle the cut tomatoes on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Lastly, spread the spinach leaves over the tomatoes.
- Start at the short end of the dough to your right, roll the dough with the filling inside towards the left, jelly roll style. (Like a swiss roll)
- Once everything is completely rolled together, place the log on a cutting board with the seam facing down.
- With a very sharp knife, carefully cut two inch \"rolls\". (I\'d say anywhere from 1 - 2 inches)
- Place them on a greased baking sheet. (I can fit about 8 on my baking sheets
- Bake at 425F for about 15 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.