- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: 2 -4 depending on serving size
- 1 bag mini carrots (regular orange carrots) (I used Grimmway Farms)
- 1 bag mini rainbow carrots (I used Cal-Organic)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 5 radishes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, peels and cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (I used an organic Grade B Maple)
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice
- 2 -4 eggs (depending on how many eggs you want on top of your vegetables)
- Seasoning Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Place the carrots, mushrooms, radish pieces and chopped sweet potato on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with allspice and drizzle with maple syrup. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully toss vegetables again and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Check vegetables with a toothpick to see if they are tender.
- If they are soft and tender, remove them from the oven and let them slightly cool.
- Place 2 (or 4) oven safe serving dishes onto a baking sheet.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to the 2 (or 4) oven safe serving dishes. Crack an egg over the center of the vegetables. Sprinkle Seasoning Salt over the eggs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the whites are cooked and the yolk is cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot.
Leave a Comment