- Yield: 5 burritos
- 5 Soft Tortilla Shells
- 2 Cans of Manwich
- 1 pound ground beef
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Aluminum Foil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add a little olive oil (a few teaspoons) to a pan over medium heat. Cook the ground beef until brown (with no pink remaining at all) and drain the grease from the pan. Add 1 can of Manwich sauce to the beef in the pan. Stir to combine. Turn off heat.
- If the Tortilla Shells need to be softened in order to bend more, place them into the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay the Tortilla Shells onto a flat surface. Spoon a bit of the mixture into the center of each tortilla shell, tuck the ends in and roll each one into a burrito.
- From the second can of Manwich, spoon a few tablespoons of sauce into the bottom of a baking dish. Lay the Manwich Burritos into the baking dish. Pour the rest of the can of Manwich sauce onto the Burritos and sprinkle some Mozzarella Cheese on top!
- Cover baking dish with Aluminum Foil (optional) and bake for 20 minutes. I like to use the Aluminum Foil because it keeps the cheese on top from burning.