- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 50m
- Serves: 4
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Chicken Seasoning
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- Dried Parsley
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- Optional Pasta for side dish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slightly flatten chicken breasts with a rolling pin or your hand. Lay the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap to keep things clean.
- Slice half way into chicken to create a pocket for the cheese.
- Stuff each chicken breast wtih about 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce into a large casserole dish. Spread it out over the bottom of the dish.
- Lay chicken into the dish and sprinkle with Italian Seasonings and Chicken Seasoning.
- Add mushrooms around and on top of chicken.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken reaches at least 165F.
- Add cooked pasta as an optional side dish or serve with a salad
Leave a Comment