- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- Yield: Makes about 65 mini Silver Dollar Pancake
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups flour (all purpose)
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnutsMaple Syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and sugar.In another bowl, whisk together the egg, oil and milk.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the mashed banana and chopped walnuts.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- For the Silver Dollar pancakes, use a bout 1/4 of an ounce of batter. Pour 1/4 oz batter into pan and let cook for 60 seconds. The edges will start to bubble and loose their shine.
- This is when you'll want to flip the pancake. Let this 2nd side cook for 45-60 seconds.
- Flip the pancake onto a plate.
- Start making the rest.
- Start with one at a time and one you get comfortable with judging when they\'re done work on cooking 2-4 at a time.
- Serve warm with syrup.
Leave a Comment