- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped into quarters
- 2 teaspoons yellow food coloring
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 -2 tablespoons bat sprinkles
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream, yellow food coloring and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Fold 3/4 of the cookie chunks and about 1 tablespoon of bay sprinkles.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with the rest of the cookies and more bat sprinkles.
- Freeze for several hours or over night until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.