- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10h
- Serves: 12
- Yield: 12 popsicles
- 1 cup mashed blackberries + 24 whole blackberries to add in
- 3 cups honey vanilla greek yogurt (or your favorite kind)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Plus a Popsicle mold (link for the one I used above the recipe) + Popsicle sticks if your mold doesn't have them
- Mix together the mashed blackberries and yogurt.
- Whisk in the honey.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold - drop 1-2 blackberries into mold before and during pour -- and freeze for 8-12 hours or until frozen solid.
- To remove from mold, run sides of mold under hot water for a few second and then pull popsicle by with the stick.
Leave a Comment