- Yield: 8-10 Apple Slices
- 2 large apples
- 16 ounces Chocolate Candy Coating
- Royal Icing Eyeball Decorations
- 6 ounces Red Candy Coating
- 8 - 10 chopsticks
- 8 - 10 paper straws
- Slice apples into thick slices and remove seeds. Each apple should give you 4 or so apple slices.
- Carefully push a chopstick into the bottom of each apple slice. Make sure not to break the apples.
- Pat apple slices dry with a paper towel.
- Melt white candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip apples completely in melted chocolate. Tap off excess.
- Lay on a flat surface that\'s been covered with foil or parchment paper (or on a slipmat).
- Slide paper straw over the chopstick. Press the paper straw into the melted white candy coating at the bottom of the apple to make sure it sticks well.
- Add candy eye to the apples.
- Melt red candy coating according to package directions.
- Drizzle red onto the eyeballs to line up with the bloodshot lines on the candy eye.
- Let apple slices sit until chocolate hardens.-