- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 55m
- Total Time: 1h
- Yield: 8-12 servings
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and diced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or 1/2 an onion diced and cooked)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 -10 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/4 cup whole milk or cream
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, whisk together the eggs, pepper, onion powder (if using), garlic powder and hot sauce. Stir in whole milk or cream.
- Whisk well so that there are no lumps of seasoning.
- Whisk in half of bacon and half of cheese. Whisk in cooked onions now if using onions instead of onion powder.
- Pour in tater tots. Arrange tater tots in a semi single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with the rest of cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tater tots are hot!
Leave a Comment