- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 -6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces shredded cooked cooked chicken tights (or breasts)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Celery or Crackers for Serving
- The the bowl of a mixer (or in a bowl with a hand mixer), mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the cooked shredded chicken and mix together.
- Mix in the cheese, buffalo sauce and onion powder.
- Mix all together and spoon into a 1 quart baking dish. (double recipe for a 2 quart dish)
- Bake 350F for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or celery sticks.