- 1 (18 oz) box Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Piping Bags (might only need one)
- *** ONE BOX OF BROWNIE MIX WILL MAKE 4-6 trifles depending on how thick you make the brownie layers!!***
- Sugar Easter Bunnies
- Easter Egg Sprinkles
- 2 cans green frosting (or about 2-4 cups of homemade)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Wilton Decorating Tip # 233
- Pre heat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread brownie mix in a pan and bake according to box directions (or recipe directions if making homemade brownies)
- Remove cooked brownies from oven and let cool completely.
- Cut cooled brownies into small chunks.
- Open frosting and stir well.
- Crumble some of the brownies into a glass or plastic cup. Fill it about half way.
- Add a layer of green frosting over the brownie.
- Add another layer of crumbled brownies. Once you reach the top, add another layer of green icing.
- Fit a piping page with a "grass" piping tip (Wilton Decorating Tip # 233).
- Fill the bag 1/2 full with some of the green icing.
- Hold the decorating bag straight up and squeeze the piping bag to make the grass. Pull up and away when icing strands are about 1/2 an inch long.
- Cover the entire top of the trifle.
- Once the grass is done, add a sugar bunny to the middle and then "hide" a few Easter egg sprinkles in the "grass."
- Repeat with the rest of the trifles.
Leave a Comment