- 1 cup Cashews (or any other nut that you like)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a cooking mat. Spray the sheet with cooking spray.
- Make sure to spray it good!
- These will stick really bad to the pan if you don\'t use wax paper or spray it!
- Beat egg white and vanilla in a bowl. Poor cashews into the vanilla egg mixture and stir.
- Make sure to cover all cashews with the vanilla egg mixture.
- I used a drink shaker for this next part but you could just use a bowl if you don\'t have a shaker.
- Combine both sugars into the shaker.
- Add Cashews. and SHAKE!!!!!!!!
- Make sure to coat all of the cashews.
- Pour the cashews onto your baking sheet with the wax paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Use a spatula to spread them out into a single layer.
- These need to cook for 1 hour.
- BUT you must stir them every 15 minutes so that they will not stick and burn, and will roast just right!!
Leave a Comment