- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:30m
- Total Time:40m
- Yield: make 2-4 servings
- 4 cups shredded collard greens
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 1 -pound chicken tenders, cut into small bite size pieces
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lay collard greens onto a rimmed sheet pan. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Add olive oil and toss to coat.
- Spread collards into a single layer on sheet pan.
- Sprinkle chicken, tomatoes and mozzarella onto collards.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.