- Prep Time:3m
- Yield: 6 Cheese Stuffed Bacon Burgers
- 6 ounces block of cheddar cheese, cut into 1 oz cubes
- 2 tablespoons Pike\'s Peak Butcher's Rub (or your favorite steak seasoning)
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 6 Slices of cheese
- 12 pieces of bacon, cooked
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef and Pike's Peak Butcher\'s Rub (or your favorite steak seasoning). Mix it together really well!
- Press the burger beef into six (5 oz) hamburger patties. Make an indention in the burger with your thumb and add a cube of cheese. Roll be beef around the cheese (enclosing it into the center) and press the burger into a patty shape again.
- Let the burgers rest while you're getting the grill ready.
- Heat a grill and let the flame die out leaving behind white coals. Place the burgers onto the grill and cook, covered for about 20-25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and cover. Let the cheese melt for just a few minutes.
- Place burger onto bun, add bacon and mushrooms.