- Yield: 8-10 SERVINGS
- 16 ounces fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces extra sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces white American cheese slices, cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
- Cook cubed chicken in a medium skillet with olive oil until crispy and completely cooked.
- Steam broccoli and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a the same pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour.
- Whisk flour and butter together for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in milk and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in dry mustard and white pepper.
- Heat milk until hot and then add in cream cheese.
- Whisk until melted and smooth.
- Add in all grated cheese and whisk until melted.
- Mix in the chicken and broccoli.
- Pour pasta into cheese sauce and mix well.
- Stir well and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- serve warm
Recipe sounds yummy. Can’t wait to try it.