- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 1h
- Yield: 6-8servings
- 3 -4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 bag (26 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (26oz) cream chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cheese soup
- 3 cups instant rice, cooked
- olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add chicken to a large skillet with a few tablespoons of olive oil. Cook chicken until done and white throughout.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rice, chicken, cheddar soup and cream of chicken soup. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt. Stir well.
- Stir in frozen vegetables. (If you want the vegetables to have less crisp, heat them up before adding them in)
- Stir in 1 cup cheese.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot and the cheese has melted.
Leave a Comment