- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:45m
- Total Time:4h
- 2 boxes devils food chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 cups of crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 large tub of cool whip
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced.
- 6 cups cold milk
- 2 large boxes of instant banana pudding
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Water
Large baking dish (I used a 11 x 16 x 3 inches casserole dish)(Feel Free to Cut this recipe in Half for the 9x13)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, water, oil and egg. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Let the cake completely cool.
- Once the cake has cooled, use the end of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake. I poked about 30 holes in the cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk the banana pudding and milk until the banana pudding thickens just a bit. (not too much or it won't soak in)
- Spread the banana pudding all over the top of the cake. Place into the fridge and let sit for 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge after 2 hours and place the banana slices all over the pudding. Top with the cool whip.
- Sprinkle the top of the cool whip with crushed vanilla wafers and mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to serve!