- Yield: 4-6Chocolate Candy Witch Cauldrons
- 12 ounces Black Candy Melts
- 16 ounces Green Decorating Icing
- White Peal Dust
- Piping Bag
- Food Coloring
- 1 cup Measuring cup (to use as a mold)
- Bone Sprinkles
- Green candy Pearls
- Start by melting the black candy melts according to the package directions.
- Spoon some of the melted black candy melts into a 1 cup measuring cup. You don't have to use a measuring up but I like the way this one molded and I thought it looks like a cauldron when it was done.
- Make sure the entire inside is covered, turn the cup upside down and tap out the excess candy melts back into the candy melt bowl.
- Place the measuring cup, right side up, in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until solid.
- Carefully pop candy cauldron from measuring cup.
- Next it\'s time to add some "rust" to this witch cauldron. You\'ll need orange and yellow. Or you can mix red and yellow together to make orange and then another bit of yellow on it\'s own.
- I also used some pearl luster dust to mix with it so it wouldn\'t be so wet.
- Just use a paper towel and dab it into the luster pearl dust and food colorings and blot it onto the sides of the cauldron.
- NOTE - I found that all of the food coloring wouldn't try so if you're serving these at a party you may want to serve them on on a cupcake liner or or on a small plate, if they don't dry all the way they may or may not add a bit of orange coloring to your fingers haha. Of course this didn't bother us because we just washed our hands after eating them.
- Once your witch cauldron has some rust on it, it's time to add the handles. Just add a little bit of melted black candy melts to a piping bag and pipe a circle onto the side of the cauldron. Then add a dot to the top of the handle to make it look like the handle of a cauldron.
- Hocus Pocus, it's done!
- Now fill it with whatever wonderful treats you want to fill it with.
- For this post I filled it with brownies pieces and green icing.
- Then I topped it with more witchy green icing and added some bone sprinkles and "green bubbles" to make sure the cauldron was filled with a great witch's brew!
Leave a Comment