- Yield: 1 loaf pan of ice cream
- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl of the stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add in the vanilla, and milk.
- Mix in the flour. Mix in 1/2 the cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/4 teaspoon to scoop out dough and roll into balls. - (I got about 130)
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Set aside about 20 or 30 cookie dough balls for the top of the ice cream.
- Mix the rest in to the whipped cream mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with cookie dough and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for several hours or over night until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will
- freeze the ice cream better.
Leave a Comment