- Yield: 10-12 granola bars (depending on the size you cut them)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Craisin (dried cranberries)
- (leave out a few chocolate chips and craisins to sprinkle ontop)
- Line a 9x9 baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, chocolate chips and craisins. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, heat butter, brown sugar and honey. Heat until butter melts. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir into oat mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Pour into a prepared pan. Press down with the back of a spatula. Sprinkle with a few of the chocolate chips and craisins. Press them into the granola bars.
- Place into the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Use the foil to lift the bars from the pan. Cut into bars.
- **Keep in the fridge to keep them from melting ;)**