- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 ounces White Candy Cane Chocolate Candy Melts, melted
- 4 ounces Milk Chocolate Candy Melts, melted
- Gingerbread Men Sprinkles
- 9 Gingerbread Men Sugar Decorations/Sugar Cupcake Toppers
- 1 cup Christmas Colored Chocolate Sixlets
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn.
- (For my popcorn, I used my Whirley Pop but you can use any stove top popper or air popper. Or you can use plain pre-popped popcorn)
- Carefully lay popped popcorn out in a single layer on two baking sheets.
- Working carefully, but quickly, drizzle the milk chocolate and and white candy cane melted chocolate over all of the popcorn. Sprinkle the popcorn and chocolate with the gingerbread men sprinkles, sugar decorations, Christmas Colored Chocolate Sixlets and Christmas sprinkles.
- Let sit for 15-30 minutes for the chocolate to harden.