- Prep Time: 23m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 25m
- Yield: 6 Chocolate Covered Cookie Butter Stuffed Graham Crackers
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 tablespoons Cookies and Cream cookie butter (homemade or store bought)
- 12 ounces bag chocolate candy melts
- 6 chopped Oreos
- Spread 1 tablespoon cookie butter on 6 of the graham cracker squares.
- Top each with another graham cracker square to make a sandwich.
- Melt the Chocolate Candy Melts according to package directions.
- Once melted and smooth, dip each sandwich into the melted chocolate and spoon chocolate over it to cover it completely.
- Remove from the chocolate with a fork (or two) underneath the sandwich and lay on a piece of parchment paper (or foil) .
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle crushed/chopped Oreos on top.
- Let chocolate harden before serving.