- Prep Time: 15h
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 3h 20m
- Yield: 120 pieces
- 120 square pretzels (I used Snyder\'s Waffle Square Pretzels)
- 1 bags Mint Holiday M&Ms
- 120 Hersheys Kisses (I used 60 Regular Kisses and 60 Candy Cane Kisses)
- Pre-heat oven to 250F.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Lay square pretzel out onto baking sheet.
- Top each square pretzel with a chocolate kiss.
- Place into a pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a M&M onto each Chocolate Kiss.
- Place try into the fridge for 2-3 hours to harden.