- Cook Time:5m
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
For Topping Swirl
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a medium skillet, heat milk until it starts to simmer.
- Add in oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar and honey, whisking until combined.
- Stir oatmeal well and let cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Mix the brown sugar for topping and melted butter together until smooth. Pour into a small sandwich bag.
- With an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Pour into a small sandwich bag.
- Snip the ends of each bag and swirl on top of the oatmeal.