- Yield: 1 Coconut Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 tablespoons butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 stick Butter, unsalted, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Extra Coconut for topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F.
- Mix the finely ground graham cracker crumbs and 6 tablespoons of melted butter together. Press into a pie dish to form the crust. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Add in the Coconut and mix well. Stir in the Coconut Milk and Mix to combine.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- While the pie is baking toast the coconut for the topping.
- Lay out a single layer of coconut in a cast iron skillet. Turn the heat to medium.
- After a few minutes toss the coconut around with a spatula until it was is a brown as you wanted it!
- Once the pie is done, remove it from the oven and top it with the toasted coconut. Let set for about 10 minutes before slicing.