- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 30m
- 2 packages of Parmesan Crusted Cod Gourmet Fillets (4 Gourmet Gourmet Fillets total)
- 6 cups romaine heart & romaine lettuce
- 2 cups croutons
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shavings
- Caesar Dressing (recipe below)
For the Caesar Dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to
- Move oven rack to the middle of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Arrange uncooked cod fillets on a metal baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 23-25 minutes or until done. - Flip the Fillets at the 18 minute mark.
- **Fully Cook fish to an internal temperature of 165F or higher before servings**
- Add all of the Caesar dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Taste and season as desired.
- Add the lettuce and croutons to a large bowl.
- Add about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of dressing and toss to combine. Add more dressing if necessary.
- Fill each bowl with lettuce.
- Top with a Parmesan Crusted Cod Fillet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.