- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:8h
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds tiny red potatoes (or regular sized cubed)
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning (1 oz package)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1 (24 oz) package of Cooked Perfect Premium Fire Grilled Bourbon BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Add olive oil and red potatoes to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to coat potatoes.
- Add dry ranch seasoning and stir to cover all of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese onto potatoes. Top with bacon bits.
- Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 8 hours OR cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- With about 30 minutes remaining, Prepare thighs according to the package instructions.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.