- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsley chopped
- 10 -15 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped into quarters FOR THE TOP
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Fold the roughly chopped cookie chunks.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with the rest of the cookies.
- Freeze for several hours or over night until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.
Leave a Comment