- Yield: Makes 50-60 pieces
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter softened, at room temperature
- 7 -8 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place cream cheese, butter, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and gradually add in sugar (beginning with 7 cups), beating until all is well blended. Add more sugar if needed to make it a thick cookie dough consistency.
- Once well blended, shape into 1 inch balls and dip bottoms into confectioner\'s sugar before placing on waxed paper or parchment. Press a pecan half into each one. Allow to dry for 2-3 hours and then store in a sealed container on the countertop if they will be eaten within a day or two, or in the fridge to keep up to 2 weeks.
Leave a Comment