- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Total Time: 1h
- Serves: 4
- 4 frozen Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups green peas, canned or frozen
- 2 cups corn kernels, canned or frozen
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Remove chicken from the pouches.
- Cook chicken at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- With 30 minutes remaining on the timer, start on the side dish.
- In a large pot, melted the cream cheese on medium heat until smooth.
- Add in the milk and stir to combine.
- Stir in the garlic powder and seasoning salt.
- Add in the corn, peas and rice. Stir well.
- Stir in the 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and the 1/2 the bacon
- Pour corn and rice mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top with the rest of the shredded and bacon bits.
- Add the dish to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Leave a Comment