- Yield: 12 large treats or 26ish small ones
- 4 tablespoons Finlandia butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallow + 2 cups mini marshmallow + more for garnish
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips + more for garnish
- 6 -8 graham cracker rectangles
- 2 bags (10 oz each) chocolate candy melts
You'll also need:
- Aluminum foil
- 9x13 baking dish
- extra butter for buttering the dish
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and butter the bottom and sides.
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted add in 10 oz bag mini marshmallows and stir. Heat on medium heat and stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal and stir until coated in marshmallow.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups marshmallows and mini chocolate chips .
- Only stir enough to mix everything together, you don't want the chocolate chips to melt too much.
- Pour marshmallow and cereal mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spread out with a spatula until everything is in a single layer.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces.
- Pour chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate over the marshmallow cereal treats in the pan. Spread the chocolate out so that it covers the entire top.
- Sprinkle the broken graham crackers, mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips over the melted chocolate.
- Let sit at room temperature until the chocolate hardens.
- Cut into squares and serve.