- Clean Glass Jars with lids
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint Brush
- Black Paint
- Paper towel
- Gold Paint
- Small rocks (optional)
- Super glue (optional)
- Make sure the jars are clean and dry. Use a glue gun to write on the outside of the jar.
- You would write things like: Witches Brew, Dragon Tears, Spider Legs, Worms Wart, etc
- Once the glue has dried, paint the entire outside of the jar black.
- Let it Dry.
- Use a paper towel to blot gold paint all over the jar.
- Let it dry.
- For the tops of the DIY Potion Bottles from Old Jars:
- Use the hot glue gun or super glue and glue a small rock onto the top of the jar.
- Use the same paint steps for the rock and jar top.
- Paint it black and then blot on the gold paint once the black paint has dried.
- Pop the top onto the jars
- Let jars dry completely.
Leave a Comment