- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 2 cups M&Ms
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer. (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until just combined.
- Stir in 1/2 of the M&M candies.
- Spoon into a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the M&MS candies on top.
- Freeze for several hours or over night until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.