- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 servings
- 4 small salmon fillets, fresh or frozen that have been thawed
- 1 bag of steamable brussel sprouts
- 1 bunch of thin asparagus
- 1 -2 cups fresh green beans, ends snapped
- 6 -8 tablespoons garlic olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 -4 tablespoons seasoning
- 1/3 cup - 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- For the Brussels sprouts - I started finding these steamble bags of fresh Brussels sprouts in the produce section of my grocery store and I love them.
- Just open the bag, sprinkle in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and some of the seasoning. Close the bag and microwave for about 4 minutes. (Follow the bag directions).
- If you can\'t find the fresh Brussels sprout in the steamable bag, you can steam the Brussels sprouts on the stove top or in the microwave until soft before moving onto the next step.
- (I think you can also find frozen steamable bag of Brussels sprouts in the frozen section as well)
- On a rimmed sheet pan, lay salmon down the middle of he pan, skin side down.
- Snap thick fiber ends from the asparagus and lay raw asparagus tip in a single layer on one side of the salmon.
- On the other side, place the raw green beans in one corner and the Brussels sprouts above them on the sheet pan.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is done.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Teriyaki sauce.
Leave a Comment