- Yield: 20
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces white melting chocolate candy coating
- Gummy Eyeballs or candy eyeballs
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and peanut butter together over medium heat.
- Once the butter and peanut butter mixture is melted pour it into another medium bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the powdered sugar until well combined.
- Place into fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll dough into tablespoon size balls and place on a flat surface. Use foil or parchment paper to make it easier to lift off finished candies.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- To make a peanut butter eyeball, use a toothpick to dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate and tap off excess. Press a gummy eyeball into the top of the peanut butter ball before chocolate dries.
- To make a buckeye, dip everything but the top of the peanut butter ball.
- Use a little bit of the melted white candy coating to glue the gummy eyeballs to the top of the buckeye.
- Let peanut butter balls or buckeyes sit until chocolate hardens.