- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 24 mini bites
- 2 piece of naan
- 1/2 cup garlic mayo (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
For garlic mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly chopped parsley. *Optional
For Garlic Mayo:
- In a small bowl, combine everything for the garlic mayo. Stir well.
For Naan Bites
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sprinkle each piece of naan with a splash of water and stick into a preheated oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a pizza cutter to cut naan pieces into 24 pieces.
- Lay naan pieces on a flat baking sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of garlic mayo on each piece of naan.
- Top each piece with about 1/4 teaspoon of crumbled feta cheese.
- Top the feta cheese with about 1/2 teaspoon shredded cheddar cheese.
- Turn oven broiler on high.
- Place pan into the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. *Optional