- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 3 cups mashed strawberries (with stems removed of course)
- TIP - to get them soft before mashing, let them sit in the heat or stick them in a hot oven for about 10 minutes
- In large bowl (or a stand mixer) whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Mix in mashed strawberries.
- Freeze for several hours or over night until frozen.