- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: about 32 pieces
- 4 bananas, firm but not green
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (milk, dark or semi-sweet)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice Bananas into 1 inch coins.
- Lay banana coins on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and place them into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- When the 15 minutes are up, leave the bananas in the freezer while you work on the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a medium glass bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and stir.
- Place bowl into the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after every thirty seconds.
- Keep heating and stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Working quickly, remove bananas from the freezer and dip them one by one into the chocolate and then place them onto the parchment paper.
- The chocolate should harden around the bananas in just a minute or so.
- Keep banana bites in an air-tight container in the freezer!