- Yield: about 16 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons oil
- White Chocolate Candy Melts, melted
- Blue Chocolate Candy Melts, melted
- Blue Sprinkles/Snowflake Sprinkles
- White and Blue Candy Pearls
- Orange Sprinkles
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pop the popcorn. I used my Whirley Pop to pop mine but you can use any stove top popper or air popper. (Or you can use plain pre-popped popcorn)
- For the Whirley Pop: Put 2 tablespoons of oil and 1/2 cup popcorn kernels in the Whirley Pop and place the Whirley Pop on the stove top on medium-medium high heat. Turn the crank for 4-5 minutes or until all of the kernels have popped.
- Carefully lay popped popcorn out in a single layer on two baking sheets.
- Working carefully, but quickly, drizzle the blue and white melted chocolate over all of the popcorn. Sprinkle the popcorn and chocolate with the candy pearls, sprinkles and mini chocolate chips.
- Let sit for 15-30 minutes for the chocolate to harden.