- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided in two
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Cook yellow pepper, broccoli, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.