- Yield: about 6 cups
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Candy Melts or Almond Bark, melted
- Candy Eyes
- Pop the popcorn with the oil.
- (For my popcorn, I used my Whirley Pop but you can use any stove top popper or air popper. Or you can use plain pre-popped popcorn)
- Carefully lay popped popcorn out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the chocolate over all of the popcorn.
- Before chocolate hardens, randomly place candy eyes onto chocolate covered popcorn.
- Let sit for 15-30 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
Leave a Comment