- Yield: 8 - 10 Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices
- 2 large apples (I used honeycrisps)
- 16 ounces Chocolate Candy Coating
- 10 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- Candy skeleton pieces
- 8 pop sticks
- If making chocolate skeletons, make those first and set them aside.
- Slice apples into thick slices and remove seeds. Each apple should give you 4 or 5 apple size slices.
- Carefully push a pop stick into the bottom of each apple slice. Make sure not to break the apples.
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip apples completely in melted chocolate. Tap off excess.
- Lay on a flat surface that\'s been covered with foil or parchment paper (or on a slipmat).
- Add candy skeletons and bones to the apples.
- Sprinkle \"dirt\" crushed cookies all over the apple slices.
- Let apple slices sit until chocolate hardens.