- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 cup GREEK yogurt, I used Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning, I used Market Spice Ranch Dressing Mix*
- 5 -8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cubed into tiny cubes
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 15 ounces grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (I used red and yellow)
- 1/2 pound ham, cubed into tiny cubes, I used a smoked Virginia ham
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender to you liking.
- Drain pasta but DO NOT RINSE.
- Pour pasta out into a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet and let cool. Let the pasta cool while you gather the pasta salad ingredients. (Pasta will cool faster in a single layer on the tray)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the GREEK yogurt and the milk. Whisk in the ranch seasoning. ** Here is where you'll want to taste it and season as desired. You may want to add more ranch, or add in a few dashes of paprika, salt or pepper. I like for mine to be light and fresh so I stuck with 2 teaspoons of ranch seasoning but I do love adding paprika to it too!
- Pour the pasta into a huge bowl. Add in the peas, cheddar cheese, tomatoes and ham. For the ham, I went to the local deli and had them slice me a few thick slices (it was a #9 thickness at my store)
- Stir in the GREEK yogurt ranch dressing. Stir well until everything is coated.
- Serve cold.